Sundae with no topping please.
There wasn't much crowd yesterday. Maybe cuz' school is starting the following day (which is today). Kakak, Abang Nur, Didi and Aza came to "visit" me while I'm at work. That was so horrible. Cuz I had lots of customers and they were just standing about 3 meters away, looking at how I served my customers. Hah! So after work, Fran and I usual routine; head down to MCD to have supper.
Gonna catch Step Up 2: The Streets with Didi if the plan is ok with him. I have to give Anggun tuition at 7pm later. & my dear Didi wants to use my comp. So we'll have to rush here and there if that's not a problem to him. Oh wait, he replied.
He's ok with the plan. Except he finds it quite rushing. Hah! Expected.
I have to go and get ready before I'm gonna be late! Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home