QIN

20081218

Hello toads.

Truth; I haven't started on law and ethics essay and I have only about a week left of holidays. I think I'm screwed. My mind doesn't seems to coordinate well. It’s as if it knows that it’s the holidays and its on sleep mode. Nevertheless, I should get on it one of these days or else I'll be really screwed. My whole entire module relies on this essay (despite that there's presentation)! Every time when I'm on the laptop, I'll end up doing something else. For example today, I checked out the Bachelor of Science (Nursing) at NUS. Admission is based on polytechnic and GCE O levels results; weighing 80% and 20% respectively. You even need O levels results to go uni hokay.

The afternoon was well spent at home with the company of the lovely family. Heh. First it started out by me watching Khabi Khushi Khabi Gham online. Kakak and Ibu joined in soon after followed by Ayah. Eventually the whole family was squeezing in front of the laptop. They are soo cute lah. And my stomach is giving me problems these past few days. Maybe its due to the excessive seaweed which I have been consuming every single day. Heh. But it's soooo addictive! Kk. I shall not tempt myself.

Yesterday's training was alright considering that it wasn't sooo much on physical. Hmm. Looking at the situation right now, there is a high chance. But I shall not give myself hope. I still need a lot of practice and a lot of brushing up.

Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home