QIN

20090311

The first time I heard this song, I was in the kitchen having lunch with Kakak. Upon hearing the lyrics, especially the chorus, I stopped eating.

Putus nyamuk? Lagu aper sia putus nyamuk? Takde lagu lain pe?
Dalam banyak-banyak bende dia buat lagu pasal nyamuk?!



Ayah overheard my comment and he stopped his work and listened intently to the song.

Ayah: Qin. Bukan nyamuk lah! NyamBUNG! Putus nyambung!
Kakak: A'ah lah. Kau ni.. Break patch, break patch.

K. I admit I pekak. Sorry lor. Still, even if I dig my ears everyday (which I do), masih tetap pekak. How?

Had training today. First time going for gym training. Was blur even worst than a sotong. Luckily Ain and Zaf was there to show Nadiah, Aisyah and I around (: Normal training started around 8pm. Brushed up on steps. Training ended close to 10pm. Heard that there's gonna be silat camp next week from Wednesday to Friday. Don't know if I could make it cuz' I'm having attachments. Haiz.

Note to self; be more aggressive and confident, practice tendangan kuda and takmo kanchiong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home