QIN

20080517

Oh, Hello.

Have been busy with what more than school. Everything's going on smoothly with some bumps here and there. Good news; I passed my first ICA which is my Biological Science test. Scored a B with 74 marks. Not bad for my first time. I hope to attain A for the next ICA. I was actually surprised with my results as I have always been failing biology in secondary school. Hmm. Seems like concentrating during lecture and putting in extra effort does have its wonders. Hah!

So far, I have been enjoying myself in silat, surprisingly. & I have been selected for NDP Bay Ambassador 08. Hahaha! But Neesah will not be joining. Alamak! Help!

Didi and I have been acting like monkeys these past few days. Oh and he cut his hair short and he look super duper skinny. Personally, I think he look more like an NS men. Hah! Still, no matter how he looks, I still love buncit (:

the madness that we go through.
no wonder they say,
love can make you go crazy.
10 more days to 11th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home