QIN

20081027

Tired or bored? Entah. Tired because I didn't get ample sleep and rest for the past few days. Bored because I feel like going out but it seems like everyone's busy. Or I think they are? Heh. Wanted to catch HSM 3 today with Didi but it would be very evil of me to do that since he has a paper tomorrow. Nevermind lah. I'll wait till his O's over. Eh, if you people already watched HSM 3, then it's your problem k? Don't come and tell me cuz' I'm not interested to know.

Ibu just told me not to eat the cold rice or else I'll have a tummy ache. Haha! So sweet of her. And yes, I have been having tummy ache since yesterday night. Keep going back and forth to the toilet lah! Hahaha! Kk. Go eat lunch first.

& it has been 16 sweet months (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home