Camp was errr.. Didn't meet my expectation though. Thought of playing a game Fatin and I used to play back when we were in Sec 2. Unfortunately, for some safety reason (since the game require the use of fire), Ms. K finds the game "unsafe" for the Sec 1's. So Syu, Fatin and I were like some rotten pigs lying in the middle of the parade square, talking and yapping away. Yana was shouting in the middle of the night from the block to the parade square to borrow my comb. Heh.
Looking at how much time Kecik does her drug card, I seriously need to start doing it soon. In 2 weeks time, I have sociology test, clinical test and finally clinical assessment which I think will either be wound dressing (including surgical asepsis) or administration of medication (including drug calculation).
Now who's the idiot who claims that nursing is an easy course?
To my dearest sayang from F4,
I know that the news may be a big blow to you considering that no one expected it to happen. Nevertheless, life has to go on. Focus on much more important and serious things in life. You still have the rest of the wonderful people around you, including me. I love you babe (:
Looking at how much time Kecik does her drug card, I seriously need to start doing it soon. In 2 weeks time, I have sociology test, clinical test and finally clinical assessment which I think will either be wound dressing (including surgical asepsis) or administration of medication (including drug calculation).
Now who's the idiot who claims that nursing is an easy course?
To my dearest sayang from F4,
I know that the news may be a big blow to you considering that no one expected it to happen. Nevertheless, life has to go on. Focus on much more important and serious things in life. You still have the rest of the wonderful people around you, including me. I love you babe (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home