Catchy beat. I like (: Thanks "Ira"! Hah. Love you babe. See you Wednesday aight.
Essay. It's not even 50% complete. I'm having trouble on how to tackle the essay. How to present it so that the essay will flow like how my runny nose is flowing. Heh. Dear God, please help me. I need a miracle to get this essay done. Tell me how do I bullshit a 1500 word essay?
Urgh. I'm sick and tired of extensions. My extensions keep on falling out. Maybe cuz' its only one clip. Should do at Kakak's place. Double clipping. Hmmm. Should I got for extensions again or just highlight my hair? Weighing both options, highlights will make my life easier when I'm combing my hair. But like .. Extensions is temporary but its nicer cuz's in strands. Both cost about the same depending on how much extensions you wanna put. Hmmm.
A new phone? Yes! I desperately soooooooo need one. My current phone keeps restarting itself for no apparent reason and its damn irritating when you wanna make an important call or text. Its more irritating when people blame you for suddenly hanging up or worst, didn't pick up the call at all. Eh, not my fault k?
He does nothing. The boy does nothing.
Ohhhh. That boy of mine will be away in KL on eve of Christmas(which is TOMORROW!). Booohooo. Buy me some souvenirs aight. Plans on eve of Christmas is still tentative. Might be having steamboat cum BBQ at home with the family or rot and complete the pending video. May also be hitting the pool and gym with the guys.
Essay. It's not even 50% complete. I'm having trouble on how to tackle the essay. How to present it so that the essay will flow like how my runny nose is flowing. Heh. Dear God, please help me. I need a miracle to get this essay done. Tell me how do I bullshit a 1500 word essay?
Urgh. I'm sick and tired of extensions. My extensions keep on falling out. Maybe cuz' its only one clip. Should do at Kakak's place. Double clipping. Hmmm. Should I got for extensions again or just highlight my hair? Weighing both options, highlights will make my life easier when I'm combing my hair. But like .. Extensions is temporary but its nicer cuz's in strands. Both cost about the same depending on how much extensions you wanna put. Hmmm.
A new phone? Yes! I desperately soooooooo need one. My current phone keeps restarting itself for no apparent reason and its damn irritating when you wanna make an important call or text. Its more irritating when people blame you for suddenly hanging up or worst, didn't pick up the call at all. Eh, not my fault k?
He does nothing. The boy does nothing.
Ohhhh. That boy of mine will be away in KL on eve of Christmas(which is TOMORROW!). Booohooo. Buy me some souvenirs aight. Plans on eve of Christmas is still tentative. Might be having steamboat cum BBQ at home with the family or rot and complete the pending video. May also be hitting the pool and gym with the guys.

Cute, isn't it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home