QIN

20081227

I decided to privatised my blog. I tend to hesitate whenever I blog when it was public. My blog is a place for me to say what I please right? I don't wish some kepo people to stick their nose in my life. Naaaaah. I'm not an attention seeker. Not like Paula at least. Hah. Actually, I prefer to keep my life in low-profile. Doesn't seems like Nur Asyiqn, right? Heh.

Today's training was ... It wasn't as strenuous as Wednesday's. Some things change. I was surprised to see her in it. I mean, out of all the people? Who would have thought that she would go ahead and wear it? I'm glad you did it though. Hopefully, it was a sincere thing aight.

Nevertheless, I had a conversation with Ibu. I asked her, what if I go ahead and wear it? She doesn't disallow me but she just discourages. She says that my teenage life is for me to enjoy. I'm still too young and its still too early for me to commit. Furthermore even if I did wear it and I don't do the right things, what's the point? I agreed with her. For now, it's better that I concentrate on other wajib* stuffs. Yes, that's also wajib* but what's the point if you wear and you don't perform simple things like praying 5 times daily, right?

* necesssary and sinful if you do not do it.

Ohhhhh. I injured both my elbows. Noooooo. Nothing serious. Just abrasions. Now my elbow looks fugly. Shit.

Didi's coming home tonight. Whoopteeedoooo. He though of meeting tomorrow before school starts. And when I told Ibu the plan, she told Didi to come over instead. Takot ehhhhh kat rumah sorang? Muahahahahaha!

Till next time, toads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home