QIN

20090128

Hello earthlings (:

Today, I wanna cover on 3 things.

Firstly if you guys have notice, my blog is no longer private for viewing. Whatever to people's opinion, judgement, etc. It's YOUR problem. Not MY problem, hokayy? If you gundus don't know; a blog is an online diary, a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page. Thus, the owner has the rights to blog about anything he or she wants. Because I don't care anymoorrreee.


Second point. I had a 8am Developmental Psychology tutorial. I have problem waking up in the morning lahh. I will end up snoozing the alarm and eventually wake up 30 minutes after the expected time which I'm supposed to wake up. *smacks forehead* So now, I have to set my alarm 30 minutes before the expected time which I'm suppose to wake up but I think it doesn't help lorr. Right, F4? Sorry eh if I'm always late. My body and my brain got issues ahh with each other. Kehnot coordinate uhh.

I kesian kan that Lim Choo Beng. He had to wait for 10 minutes for the rest of the gundus to come when he actually came on time (that include US hokay!). So he was going through the slides to pick out the points which will come out for exams. Finally, he came to the last lecture; death and dying.

Lim: for lecture 18, study criteria of death..
Me: *turns to Nnesah* want to die also must meet criteria ah?
Nnesah:
*slaps my arm*


Like .. Ajal maut di tangan tuhan perr. Haiyoyo. Merepek kerepek uhh this module.


Thirdly. We tried out the Malay stall at Koufu. We rarely ate from that stall since the food is quite expensive and limited. After we ordered our food, Fatin and I got a shock from the owner.

Owner: korang budak baru eh?
Fatin:
takde lah.
Owner: abeh asal tak pernah nampak muker?
Me: jarang makan kat sini uh.
Owner: abeh makan kat maner?
Fatin: north canteen atau mac.
Owner: oh. cik dah nak kat 9 bulan kat sini..




































your problem hokay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home