QIN

20090113

Stayed up till midnight just to book the discussion room. Giler kan? Still, I managed to book it this time. Alhamdulillah. Hopefully, we'll be able to complete the shooting by tomorrow, Insya Allah.

Tuition officially resumes starting tomorrow. Schedule will be packed again. Tuition on Tuesdays' and Thursdays', training on Wednesdays' and Saturdays', leaving me Monday, Friday and Sunday for my own spare time. Got myself a diary, thinking that it would maybe help me to sort out my life and get it organised. Heh.

Turning 18. Something great, isn't it? Able to take license, buy ciggies, go clubbing, watch M18 movies. Yeeeeaaaahhhhh. Those stuffs. Among the above, I'm only looking forward to take my license. I targeted to get it before the year ends, Insya Allah.

Since Ayah has offered to pay for my license, I figured I shouldn't asked anything for my birthday. Sooooooo.. I'm trying to save up to buy myself a Sony Cyber-shot W170 or a C905. Who in the damn world buy a birthday gif for themselves? Aku laaaaaaaaaa.

Why? Past experiences of my birthdays has been like shit. So yeeeeaaaaahhhhh. I'm not giving myself false hope or expecting anything this time round and onwards. I think, most importantly, I should be thankful that God gave me another day to wake up and cherish the people around me (:







I'm not mad. Just disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home