QIN

20081228

Some changes have been done to the layout. Tried to make it as simple as I could. Wanna comment? Click on the word "comment" beside the date. Its available on every post aight. Decided not to put up a profile cuz' I'm sure you know who's writing this crap right? If you don't know, go knock your head against the wall. Maybe you have a temporary amnesia.

School officially re-opens tomorrow. Ibu, dengan penuh confident, asked me to go bowling with her tomorrow. And when I told her that school starts tomorrow, she doesn't believe me. She mati-mati thought mine starts on Friday. Helllloooooo!

There's a few things I've been wanting to get. Like a new water bottle. I think mine is leaking. Need to find a running shoe cuz' the sole of my current one is gaping like a crocodile's mouth. And ...

... Need to find SHOES! Ahhhhhh. I hate finding shoes. Why? Cuz' most shops in Singapore doesn't sell much of size 9 shoes! Yes. Nnesah and I are suffering from this great shoe depression. If my career as a nurse doesn't work out, maybe I should go ahead with Nnesah's suggestion of becoming a shoe designer. Only for size 9 and above (: Hah! In your face small feet people!

I hate morning sinus. Its irritating the crap out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home